Monday, June 29, 2009

Second Xomba Summer Contest Entry

More Xomba Contest Writing

Well June is coming to a close, and thank goodness. It's been a really rough month as far as personal matters and medical matters go, and it's nice to have some degree of normalcy returning. I've fallen quite a bit behind on my overall summer goals, but I'm not going to get discouraged as I still feel like anything's possible and as hard as the present seems to be, I just feel like the future is going to be bright.

I have used Xomba to make several Xomblurbs of new HubPages, new blog posts, new eHow articles, and I've been fairly pleased with the overall effectiveness of this. It seems like virtually everything I review gets indexed, and while the direct traffic and AdSense clicks have been very small, they have existed, meaning an impact is being made.

In addition to this, I just finished my second article that I submitted to Xomba for their excellent Summer Writing Contest on how to beat the summertime blues and overall I'm very happy with this article and because of how unusual it is, I'm hoping the judge or judges have a very strange or off beat sense of humor. If they do, I really like my chances of placing with this article.

So what was this article's solution to beating the summertime blues? Having the worst summer of your life. Seriously. That is my article's solution. If you're intrigued, have a look and leave a comment.

Have the Worst Summer Ever

Hope you enjoy it! And if you haven't joined Xomba yet, CLICK HERE and get started with some contest entries today. Who knows? A few hours of writing might make you a couple hundred dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment